Fill out the application form on this page, upload your CV or resume, and film a 2-3 minute video about yourself (on your phone/computer is fine!).
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Participant applications will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Demonstrates high-potential as a regional leader
- Demonstrates an awareness and good knowledge of regional issues
- Has a desire to connect more with Australia/ASEAN
- Runs a social enterprise and has a vision for its growth/development
- Can demonstrate an appetite for learning
- Demonstrates strong values-led leadership
- Communication skills and English proficiency
Applications close 31st October 2021
Uploading your 2-3 minute video
What to record
We want to get to know you, your enterprise, and what drives you! You might want to talk about who you are, what your social enterprise is, what social problem you are passionate about solving and anything you want to share about the country you are representing.
Don’t worry about the video quality – as long as we can see and hear you. The focus is on you, not your equipment or editing
skills. A simple recording on your phone or computer is fine!
How to upload a video to YouTube from your computer
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- Click on the video icon at the top right hand side of the window, which can be found next to your user icon, messages, apps, and notifications.
- Click ‘Upload Video.’
- Then, press ‘select files to upload’ to find the video file saved on your computer. Or, you can drag and drop it into the window.
- You can choose to either publicly list your video or keep it ‘unlisted’. (But please don’t make it private – we won’t be able to view it).
Uploading a video to YouTube from the YouTube app
- Open the app and press the + button at the middle of the lower menu bar
- Select Upload a Video
- Select video from your phone
- Make sure to make your video unlisted or public and copy the link to share with us
Share your recording with us
Copy the hyperlink to your video over to your application form. Double check the link works okay, then submit!