Bringing the region’s leading young social entrepreneurs together, participants will:
- build knowledge of scalable and sustainable business models to achieve long-term change
- develop skills to engage a range of stakeholders
- receive training in cultural intelligence and innovative startup and social enterprise methodologies
- participate in networking events and cultural activities, and pitch at a finale gala event
- discuss the latest thinking and ideas in social impact with academic experts and industry leaders
- develop connections through peer mentoring and alumni engagement
- receive professional photography, meet angel investors and industry leaders, and have the potential opportunity for travel post-covid
Learn about applying for A2ELP
Alumni Mikhara Ramsing talks with program Curator Dr Elise Stephenson about A2ELP – the experience, applying, and what you can look forward to getting out of the program.
Program partners and sponsors
We’ll be adding new content partners and guest speakers all the time, but you can look forward to hearing from people from:
Bloomberg, Griffith Asia Institute, Impact Boom, SHE Investments, Future Anything, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Beasley Intercultural, Griffith Yunus Centre, Austrade, Social Good Outpost, and more.